On December 2nd, 2022, the world of Saint Kotar expands with Saint Kotar: The Crawling Man! Told in the form of an interactive comic book (or, short visual novel, if you prefer) with sounds and animations, Saint Kotar: The Crawling Man follows the appalling life of Mojse, his fall from a beloved teacher to a bitter and vengeful leader of a sinister cult.
Saint Kotar: The Crawling Man is coming to PC Windows, Mac, and Linux, and is available to be added to your wish-list on Steam and GOG at the moment. Expect Kindle (ComiXology) and mobile devices (iOS, Android) versions to become available in the near future.
- Interactive panels with animations and the parallax effect
- Sound effects and Soundtrack
- Cloud Saves
- Full Controller Support
The Crawling Man is the first story in the series of interactive comic books set in the world of Saint Kotar. The series, titled Saint Kotar: Tales from the Cursed Valley, is a collection of stories about the characters encountered in the adventure game Saint Kotar. In 2023 and beyond, we will continue to expand the series with new individual stories/comics related to characters from the Saint Kotar past and present, such as:
- the mysterious witch spirit
- Antun, the orphan boy that doesn't feel pain
- Arsen, the fisherman that considers a leech his child
- Nikolay's terrifying childhood at the orphanage
- and so much more (planned)