Follow the frightening tale of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin in this dark psychological horror adventure. Make decisions and affect the storylines as you try to find the truth behind a macabre series of murders, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
Important: Saint Kotar will be developed only if the upcoming Kickstarter campaign ends successfully. The playable demo Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask, which lets you play the beginning of the full game, is being developed and will be released as a free game on the same day of the Kickstarter campaign launch.
In Saint Kotar you follow the frightening tale of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin as they try to find the truth behind a macabre series of murders, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
You play with two fascinating characters to unravel a captivating and branching story set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
Your actions and words affect the storylines you experience and the characters you meet in this dark place tormented by agony and sorrow.
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- More than 70 locations to explore of a vast and foreboding world.
- More than 10 hours of gameplay weaved into a mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
- Modern twist on a classically inspired point and click adventure gameplay.