Follow the fear of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin and play the onset of a dark and chilling narrative adventure. Make decisions and affect the events that precede a macabre series of murders, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
Important: Saint Kotar the full game will be developed only if the upcoming Kickstarter campaign ends successfully. The playable demo Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask will be released as a free game on the same day of the Kickstarter campaign launch.
Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask is a free demo that lets you play the beginning of the full game Saint Kotar. It follows the mysterious events that precede a macabre series of murders, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
You play with two fascinating characters, Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin, to unravel a captivating and branching story set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
Your actions and words affect the storylines you experience and the characters you meet in this dark place tormented by agony and sorrow.
- Free prologue to the full game Saint Kotar.
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- Glimpse of a vast and foreboding world to explore.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
- Modern twist on a classically inspired point and click adventure gameplay.