Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask is the original prologue to the full game Saint Kotar.
During the development of Saint Kotar, the beginning of the game was rewritten, technically improved and redesigned, and in that process Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask lost its true meaning as a prologue to the main game. Now it serves as a nostalgic trip to the past and to show the original idea that grew into something different.
Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask follows the mysterious events that precede a macabre series of murders, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
You play with two fascinating characters, Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin, to unravel a captivating and branching story set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar. Your actions and words affect the storylines you experience and the characters you meet in this dark place tormented by agony and sorrow.
- The original prologue to the full game Saint Kotar
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar
- Up to 3 hours of gameplay time
- Glimpse of a vast and foreboding world to explore
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines
- Mysterious and gripping branching plot
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood
- Fully voiced
- Eerie original soundtrack